At Interaxon, we develop engaging experiences using brain sensing technology. We are a passionate team of researchers, technical experts and scientists building the world’s leading science-based brain platform to empower personal transformation through human-centered innovation. Our Muse headbands are designed to make meditation easier and provide real-time audio feedback on your meditative state through the Muse companion app.
In the role of Operations Systems Specialist at Interaxon, you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the overall health and performance of our 3rd party production applications. You’ll support cross-functional team members by configuring and testing email automation and system optimizations. You enjoy managing the ins and outs of systems and use great troubleshooting skills to investigate and resolve issues. You are a great communicator and work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders. You understand that getting and keeping all the right parts connected contributes to seamless customer experiences.
Netsuite, Avalara, Salesforce, ChargeBee, SendOwl, Shopify, CleverTap, and ActiveCampaign.
What you'll be doing
- Support the ongoing systems operations, including maintaining automated workflows, setting up new fields, creating coupons, assigning subscriptions, and managing users.
- Collaborate with team members to understand and define requirements so you can configure integrations and automations in support of ongoing marketing, finance and customer care team needs.
- Plan, configure, test and deploy enhancements across our suite of company tools using knowledge of system capabilities, internal workflows, and our business needs.
- Conduct E2E testing of campaigns and new configurations, ensuring everything is working as it should be.
- Monitor tools, integrations, and transaction data to proactively identify and track operational performance and data quality issues. Report on system health KPIs.
- Promptly investigate, troubleshoot, and escalate issues. Work with the engineering team and 3rd party support to resolution, and inform the team with alerts and status updates.
- As the systems subject matter expert, support internal stakeholder and end users by resolving technical issues and educating the team on best practices for healthy systems.
- Communicate with our 3rd party system reps to optimize configurations and navigate issues that arise.
- Establish and document system process flows and field parameters, including subscription plans, keeping everyone on the same page.
- Keep current with new solutions and best practices and make recommendations to continuously improve our systems.
Your skills and qualifications
- 2 years of experience supporting mission-critical production software applications. Monitoring, configuring, and troubleshooting to support high performance operations.
- Understanding of databases, information systems, or business analysis.
- Skill in problem identification, analysis and resolution.
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of curiosity.
- Extremely organized, you can keep track of many moving parts to ensure timely delivery.
- Strong communication and stakeholders management skills.
- Desire to learn new systems and grow your operations skills.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of task-based project management software.
- Knowledge of web analytics platforms.
- Experience in marketing operations, including building marketing automation.
- Experience in SaaS system environments.
What we offer
Our collaborative culture is an extension of our vision to empower personal transformation to improve lives and change the world. We have a flexible working environment, work from home options (even beyond the current circumstances), great benefits package, weekly team meditations and Zoom yoga, and a commitment to keeping connected while working apart. Join a team passionate about making a difference.
Interaxon is a company fueled on innovation and inclusion. We believe that diversity is an essential part of our workplace culture, and we continue to grow our team through equal opportunity and barrier-free recruitment. Additionally, if you require any accommodations during the selection process, please let us know!