At Interaxon, we develop engaging experiences using brain-sensing technology. We are a passionate team of researchers, technical experts and scientists building the world’s leading science-based brain platform to empower personal transformation through human-centred innovation. Our Muse headbands are designed to make meditation easier and provide real-time audio and visual feedback on your meditative state through the Muse companion app. www.choosemuse.com
As a Senior Product Manager at Interaxon, you’ll help make our product strategy a reality, representing our customers, internal and external stakeholders. You are a proactive contributor who has experience creating industry leading customer experiences in a SaaS framework, and enjoys working with emerging technologies and new interfaces.
This role is remote-friendly, with a preference for candidates based in Canada.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hold the vision of the product and advocate for the user across the organization.
- Lead, mentor, and support a product, design and user experience team that defines and delivers on the vision
- Ensure business and technical processes are in place to support our products and customers – get everything and everyone working together
- Collaborate on the product roadmap and prioritize features for your products
- Integral lead on cross disciplinary development teams within Interaxon with the goal of ensuring product design needs are specified and communicated, deadlines are met, and an industry leading experience is created for our users
- Understand the competitive and consumer landscape we operate within and apply learning to product design and strategy.
- Utilize knowledge of SaaS within B2C to deliver ongoing value to our customers and help grow our SaaS business
- Communicate the vision and future possibilities of the product to the broader team and collaborate with teammates to uncover their considerations & ideas
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally within startups
- Digital consumer product experience
- Degree in a related discipline which may include Computer Science, Psychology, Interaction Design, Business or equivalent
- Working with new interfaces, emerging technology or new experience paradigms
- Enough software development knowledge to communicate fluidly with a full stack engineering team
- Strong knowledge of current product design and UX practices is a must (Lean UX, design sprints (GV), and/or design thinking
- Proven collaborative skills as well as the ability to justify product initiatives from an ROI perspective
- Must have a genuine interest in meditation/mindfulness or in learning about it
- Outstanding written communication skills (you’ll be writing some content in the app)
- Experience managing a SaaS product within a B2C environment
- UI design experience on mobile devices is an asset
What we offer:
Our collaborative culture is an extension of our vision to empower personal transformation to improve lives and change the world. We have a flexible working environment, on-going work from home options, a great benefits package, weekly team meditations, and a commitment to keeping connected while working apart. Join a team passionate about making a difference.
Interaxon is a company fueled on innovation and inclusion. We believe that diversity is an essential part of our workplace culture, and we continue to grow our team through equal opportunity and barrier-free recruitment. Additionally, if you require any accommodations during the selection process, please let us know!
Note: We suggest adding "apps.bamboohr.com" to your contact list so you don't miss any emails from us regarding your application.